SA cichlids with Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CanadianWaters

Aquarium Advice Addict
What types of SA cichlids could I stock with an angelfish in a 29 gallon long? My plan right now is just some dwarf cichlids but are there any larger species that I could add?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What types of SA cichlids could I stock with an angelfish in a 29 gallon long? My plan right now is just some dwarf cichlids but are there any larger species that I could add?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

An Angel would work with a pair of GBR, Apistogramma, Bolivian Rams, or maybe a keyhole cichlid. Every thing else is either too big or too aggressive to be kept with Angels.

If you do dwarfs, only 1 male in that tank. You can add more females though.

I would do a pair/trio of Cockatoo Apistogramma and the Angel with a few Cories and maybe some of a smaller type of Tetra. Rummynose are cool!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Ideally my setup when I'm done with everything will include 5 porkchop rasboras, 1 albinoBP, 2 Philippine blue angels and a pair of apisto gramma borelli. So far with this stocking I have no problems whatsoever.

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

There are some other dwarf sa's that would work. Freakgecko91 would be the one to tell you which ones

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

There are some other dwarf sa's that would work. Freakgecko91 would be the one to tell you which ones

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im sure there are. Im not a big keeper of any cichlid under 4-5 inches, so i was just listing what i know. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom