Sad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freakgecko91

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, I decided to move to Baltimore with my sister, while her husband is deployed That means I'm having to tear down all my tanks. Who would ever have guess it's this hard to sell some fish? Already have my geophagus sp. rio pindare sold, as well as my angels, some corydora hasbrosus, some whiptail cats, and some kuhlis. Hopefully I can keep my neolamprologus multifasciatus colony and my lophiobagrus cyclurus (dwarf tanganyikan bullhead catfish)...Just a sad day to have to start selling all my fish

It's somewhat a good thing that you're sad, just shows how much you care for the fish and that they were in good hands, need more people like this around :) Hopefully you can keep something and work your way back up later on.

Sad day indeed! Hopefully you will be able to take a few with you. Can't imagine you being completely fishless.

I know, he thought of not having at least one tank is killing me. HUKIT would be yelling at me for choosing to try and keep my Tanganyikans over all my south american species lol

Ah well, we all have to have our own loves, and the Tanganyikans probably require a whole lot less tank space than some of the others.

I wish I never read this :( But you have to do what you have to do. Hope what you keep have a safe trip and you too.
PS I agree with keeping the sa.

I'm keeping a 20 gallon long, and it's gonna have my multies, dwarf bullhead cats, and hopefully a pair of tanganyikan goby cichlids if i can find some

Back
Top Bottom