School for Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want some pandas too.. i have the albinos n bronze.. i like the peppered and the false julis bit my hubby dont .. i shoulda put them in my 125g instead of my cichlids..lol

I thought about that if they don't have any. But I don't want to ship them if I can get them locally, ya know?

I have gotten a 55 gallon corner bow front all set up and seeded from another tank. Everything is good to go. I added some mystery snails yesterday. This is going to be my Angel tank. Just wanted to get some opinions about some schooling fish that work well with Angels, as this is my first attempt at them. I will be getting Corys for the bottom as well. I have never been a huge fan of schooling fish, stick mostly to African Cichs, so any experienced advise as to what works and looks good is appreciated.

Hatchet fish.

My angels and my gourami think they are cories do you have this problem..lol thsy literally are on the sand with the cories cleaning through the sand.. lol im feeding them food that stays on topband they are eating .. its just crazy..lol

Actually, yea! Mine were never on the bottom until I put the corys in! Now they hang out down there a lot.

Unfortunately, I am down to 2 panda corys. They were tiny, but the only ones I could find. The transition was too much for two of them. :(

Back
Top Bottom