Setting up 55g African tank(stocking help!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lakemalawi

Aquarium Advice Newbie
First post here,

Im really torn between a mbuna tank, and a tang tank. Some of my favorite tangs include frontosa and neolamprologus tetracephalus. i know fronts are wayy to big to keep in a 55g, so there out.

I know some people have success in mixing certain tangs with malawis. I was wondering what you all thought about throwing some neo tetracephalus in with a mixed mbuna?

Other possibility i was thinking was a tropheus tank with a neolamprologus tetracephalus.

Thoughts? other options?

thank you and im happy to be here!

First post here,

Im really torn between a mbuna tank, and a tang tank. Some of my favorite tangs include frontosa and neolamprologus tetracephalus. i know fronts are wayy to big to keep in a 55g, so there out.

I know some people have success in mixing certain tangs with malawis. I was wondering what you all thought about throwing some neo tetracephalus in with a mixed mbuna?

Other possibility i was thinking was a tropheus tank with a neolamprologus tetracephalus.

Thoughts? other options?

thank you and im happy to be here!

I wouldn't try it in a 55 gallon. They may work IMO I wouldn't chance it in the tank size

Back
Top Bottom