Sex and ID rescued fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Km84

Aquarium Advice Freak
Think it's a convict but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image-817224407.jpg
    image-817224407.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1913959071.jpg
    image-1913959071.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 63
I would guess a female convict, from the pic it looks like an orange belly which indictes sex.

I am adding her to my tank with my jd and male convict. What are the odds of hem mating? I don't want them to mate!!!! That would cause aggression in my tank.

Km84 said:
I am adding her to my tank with my jd and male convict. What are the odds of hem mating? I don't want them to mate!!!! That would cause aggression in my tank.

Hey I'm not gonna lie there's a chance n pretty good one they might eventually it there the only pair !!

Crap! She has to go in the tank she is a rescue and I can't keep her in my 10 gal forever. I'm hoping to add her eventually and not have to much trouble I'd feel bad if my fish or her got hurt! Think this is more stressful on me right now lol

Lol I already have that! Think I'm becoming a fish hoarder lol I have my 55 my 30 my 10 and a rescue. Oye and when I move in with my bf forget about it they will take over!

Hahaha i have 2 tanks but dad wont let me have more.... :( but yea its either 2 tens or a 20 so im setting up my 20 nd taking my tens. One down one to go! Lol its gonna be a while...

Thts a good option too or bring it to a lfs n they might take it

Back
Top Bottom