Showing off new tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jllarrea

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey y'all! I just wanted to show off my new 55 gallon tank and stand. I bought the tank during the petco $1/gallon sale and hadn't been able to set it up til now. I decided to be extra adventurous and made my own stand (first time building anything). I'll be adding my cichlids in a few days once I make sure the water is good. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403232539.770178.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403232553.061718.jpg

Ah lol. I have Mbunas. I have them in a 29 gallon right now so as soon as the tank is cycled, I'll move them over and update pics.

Lookin good. I'm trying to find a cheep 90 gallon 48" right now.

There's a gorgeous 75 gallon bow front for $300 on classifieds with a stand.

That's awesome! I would love to go bigger or even have multiple tanks but unfortunately I don't have the space for them. Good luck finding that 90g!

It's going to be my 5th tank. Lol, but I'm probably going to sell the 55... Atleast that's what I'm telling myself. I could very well see me getting a pair of Firemouths and a bichir.

Looks great! The top rock looks like it perched a little precariously :) I couldn't get anything stacked that high on my 60g. I like the leds too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you! The rock does look like it's gonna fall but it's actually pretty lodged in. I fixed it after I took the picture. And the led light is from the new national geographic brand. I definitely recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom