Showing Off The New Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dixiegirl89

Aquarium Advice Freak
I finally am adding fish to the tank, so I figured I would show off what I have at the moment. I might get one or two later on in the day but right now im loving this so far. I didnt realize how awesome it is to feed these guys! Lol its like a frenzy!
YouTube

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I finally am adding fish to the tank, so I figured I would show off what I have at the moment. I might get one or two later on in the day but right now im loving this so far. I didnt realize how awesome it is to feed these guys! Lol its like a frenzy!
YouTube

The video is on private

Weird! It shows up for me.. well since the video isn't working here are some pictures :p
The loaches happily chilling
gapy8uvu.jpg

Deepwater Hap
evygeza9.jpg

Red Crystal Peacock
ybenynyp.jpg

Jacobfrei otterfin

Attachments

• 1395956921344.jpg
    1395956921344.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 122
I also have a red top hongi, sunshine peacock, and a demasani. But they are not un-bagged yet.

Really? I love my dojo loaches :p im not really a fan of clown loaches anyways. Great now I have to check out what synodontis is. Lol

I like them too but they aren't from the same biotope as African synodontis are an african catfish...I breed them maybe that's why I am bias lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just checked them out...wow...those things are awesome. I can see why you would want them in your tank! Im kinda bias about my loaches too ;) I love them.

Your loaches will eventually become a snack as the cichlids grow. They look to much like worms

Sent from my VS950 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If they get too aggressive for the loaches I can move them. But my weather loaches are not tiny. They are about 5".

I have loaches in my african tanks with no problems at all for 5 years now. As long as the loaches arent tiny they should be fine.

Weather/dojo are illegal in many states, but stores still often sell them. I would check your state laws ;)

Weather/dojo are illegal in many states, but stores still often sell them. I would check your state laws ;)

Thanks for pointing this out Freakgecko I just looked this up for Illinois and found that all tho they are legal in the state they are illegal in Chicago. Found this interesting little read.
- Chicago Sun-Times

Back
Top Bottom