Showing off the new guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harlow

Aquarium Advice Regular
Good ol country town outskirts of Auburn IN
Just showing some new fish I've been anticipating getting for quite a while. My new balloon rams. Aka angel rams. It was a long drive to go get these guys they are cool and I dig emidently.

Attachments

• 1392090278950.jpg
    1392090278950.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 102
Nice looking rams I would make a drive for them too I only have 2 good LFS around me so I have to drive lol

Nice looking rams I would make a drive for them too I only have 2 good LFS around me so I have to drive lol

I've got 2 lfs too and neither are real close. The one I got the rams from is further than the other, but they are both in opposite directions. Well what happens is that often times one will have one thing I want and the other will have something else I want so i have to decide which fish I really want this particular time. Sometimes its tough, and since I'm like a little kid in a candy store when it comes to fish, I've gone to both in one day before. I spent more in gas alone than what the cost of the fish was. But what can I say, it has nothing to do with money, I just love having the fish around. They are like pokemon to me and I wanna catch em all. Ofcourse id need more aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom