Slow Sinking Discus Food suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blindmelon119

Aquarium Advice Regular
I need SLOW sinking pellets for my Discus. They are very use to eating Aquadine food but my LFS retired and closed and that product is no longer available here.

I have tried floating and sinking, but they have become very accustom to slow sinking. Apparently floating is beyond their comprehension. Not sure how much they find of the quick sinking before it is eaten by tank mates.

So, I need suggestions for QUALITY, slow sinking sold at the either Petco or Petsmart. (Grrrrrrr).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You could try to see if Amazon sells the food you had. They have some great deals.

Caleb

Funny how odd Discus can be huh? Some of mine only eat food that floats, & some only eat off the bottom. Mine are still babies though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just a suggestion. But try freeze dried Australian blackworms. Stick a chunk in the tank abt 2/3 of the way up the glass. It'll be spongey and able to stick to glass. That way they just locate it and eat away. My discus love it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom