Some ground work and major digging.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can finally see! It's awesome. You have a great eye for aqua scape and beautiful fish! I still haven't found the drift wood i want to rescape my community :-( but I'm starting to think of what to do with a 75 lol

Really? Hmmmm... Same sand? I have a power head also to help keep debris etc from settling on the substrate.

Looks good!! (y) I'm still busting my head on how I want mines to look & at a stand still waiting for the wet/dry issue that came busted.

I added the koralla I got with the 130g just two days ago to the 50g & holy cow I thought I did a great job cleaning the tank all the time and was I wrong. I I ran it for about 15min & looked good, but too strong at 750gph & didnt want the little guys swimming against the current all the time. I will get a another not so strong, but it does the job! I will run for 5mins each day till i get a lower gph

Looks good!! (y) I'm still busting my head on how I want mines to look & at a stand still waiting for the wet/dry issue that came busted.

I added the koralla I got with the 130g just two days ago to the 50g & holy cow I thought I did a great job cleaning the tank all the time and was I wrong. I I ran it for about 15min & looked good, but too strong at 750gph & didnt want the little guys swimming against the current all the time. I will get a another not so strong, but it does the job! I will run for 5mins each day till i get a lower gph

Thanks!! Take your time is the best advice I can give you. Also when aqua scaping its all about perspective. Our brains are trained to see things in patterns or with reason and symmetry. I say focus on the imperfections and chaos. You'd be surprised at what can be accomplished when you let all we are taught go by the way side :)

Back
Top Bottom