South american cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ill try to get a pic of the other one which i think is a female but im not sure kinda hope so id love some babies lol

All I'm trying to say is use this site for questions that google wont be able to answer, you'll be able to learn much more by inning articles about species you don't know and radiant them, whether you're going to keep them or not. Not trying to be critical, I'm just saying that on questions like that, a google search will yield you an answer much faster

All I'm trying to say is use this site for questions that google wont be able to answer, you'll be able to learn much more by inning articles about species you don't know and radiant them, whether you're going to keep them or not. Not trying to be critical, I'm just saying that on questions like that, a google search will yield you an answer much faster

And thats all good all im sayin is that if u feel these sort of questions are too dumb for u then by all means let someone else answer the question.

Finally got a pic of the other one. This is the one i think is a female but not sure anyone else have any ideas. Male or female?

image-2332542273.jpg

Well my rams seemed to be doing great till as of late they have become extremly aggressive to the point of i think they could hold there own in my jewel cichlid tank its that bad and im afraid that there gonna harm my angelfish or my corys or my cardinals. so im probly gonna take them to the pet store and let them have em. But i would still like a pair of non- aggressive South America cichlids. I know i do not want GBR's or Bolivians. Anyone have any suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom