Starting a Cichlid Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know :( I dont know how to change it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know :( I dont know how to change it.

Go to settings-video manager Then move your mouse over the video and 3 boxes will pop up...click on the pencil and there will be a drop down box that says private....change to public.

Oh! See I do everything on my phone so that's probably why nothing showed up when I tried to change it.

On the phone app its uploads/ find the video / menu / edit. :)

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I fixed it! Video should work now.

I love my loaches, I have another tank I can put them in. They sell them that big at the lfs by me. And thank you :)

Those lava rocks are pretty cool with the little holes. Did you buy them like that? I love the look of lava rocks in the aquarium but I had to set mine up and build my own caves with them. It's a pain every time I clean because I have to rearrange them every time lol.

Yeah the holes were already in there :) I was so excited because I couldn't find anything like it and I love the look of lava rock too!

It looks great and that is a huge loach! I would watch the peacocks as they grow they may eat the loaches

I dont think you need to worry about peacocks eating loaches, unless the loaches are like an inch long.

The smallest is about 3 1/2* big they're so fast anf always hiding the fish cant even catch them or find them.

Gotta be a tad careful when they get bigger, I've seen peacocks get stuck in Texas Holey rocks and lava rocks when being chased or just feeling adventurous lol. Tank looking good though :)

Back
Top Bottom