Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-08-2016, 01:37 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Stockin Assistance Needed PLEASE

Hello Everyone,

First I will like to say this is a great site, and very informative. I been lurking and educating myself on how to maintain my fish tank though the help of you guys and gals. So thank you.

So last week I moved up from a 40 gallon to a 120 and today I will run out buy some equipment to test the water. I currently have my fishes in the established 40 gallon tank until the 120 is ready. So now that I this larger tank I need some feedback, because my fear is over crowding the tank. When I speak to my LFS let them tell it I can house a baby whale in my 120. So I need help, and I do not want to be one of those guy that stick too many fishes in one tank.

I currently have a Convict, Firemouth, Texas cichlid, and a Jack Dempsey and 1 pleco. I wanted to know would I also be able to add 1 Oscar? Or should I leave the tank as is? Should I be looking into another LSF? I do not have any plans on upgrading from a 120. It seems

Thank you in advance!!

Tags
stock, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com