Stockin Assistance Needed PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewToThisTexas

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello Everyone,

First I will like to say this is a great site, and very informative. I been lurking and educating myself on how to maintain my fish tank though the help of you guys and gals. So thank you.

So last week I moved up from a 40 gallon to a 120 and today I will run out buy some equipment to test the water. I currently have my fishes in the established 40 gallon tank until the 120 is ready. So now that I this larger tank I need some feedback, because my fear is over crowding the tank. When I speak to my LFS let them tell it I can house a baby whale in my 120. So I need help, and I do not want to be one of those guy that stick too many fishes in one tank.

I currently have a Convict, Firemouth, Texas cichlid, and a Jack Dempsey and 1 pleco. I wanted to know would I also be able to add 1 Oscar? Or should I leave the tank as is? Should I be looking into another LSF? I do not have any plans on upgrading from a 120. It seems

Thank you in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom