Stocking success

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcurlacher54

Aquarium Advice Freak
so thanks to all that gave me stocking advice. as of i now i have 1 male kenyi, 2 females. 2 female auratus, 1 male red zebra and one female, 2 albino red zebras and one jewel which i know shouldnt be in the tank but hes there and noones bothering him at this point....the only problem ive accured is that the BOSS female auratus doesnt want the other female in the tank and gave her a pretty good beating. i think im just gonna let her be the only auratus in the tank and continue to stock with the others i already have. will probably try to add some johannis pretty soon. but all in all everythings well and everyone gets along well.:dance::fish2::lol:

hey man at this point ill take it....i understand that there will be fights, im just tryin to avoid the bullying of ONE fish...a little chasing is cool to watch, they chase for a sec and then get distracted by one of the other fish and its done. like i said i expect full blown fighting at some point.

Back
Top Bottom