Stocking suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The boring name

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok guys I would love some more fish to add to my 55 gal tank. Here is current stock
X1 yellow lab
X2 f red emperor
X1 f astrastus
X1 yellow tail acie
X1 red zebra
X2 kenyi 1m 1f
X1 juvi rusty

You Need A Bottom Feeder Get A Bristlenose Pleco! They don't grow as big as a common pleco.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402355058.334648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402355058.334648.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 77
If I were going to add a catfish I'd get either a few synodontis lucipinnis or synodontis petricola - they are similar looking, don't get very big, and are very pretty with the spots imo.

If you are looking for mbuna, you could get a cobalt blue zebra or a snow white.

How is your aggression with that mix?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's not really all that bad but maybe a nip at the fin every once in a while I'm gonna be getting a darker cap on the gravel tomorrow so I just want a fish with great colors I'll be picking up a male red E for sure I'm think a albino scolufi (know I spelled it wrong). My rusty is now just starting to get a nice blue to him.

I guess the sheer amount of number you could stick with is what catches the eye the most I just want 1-3 great show color fish and others as a back drop splash. I'm think I could get to around 14-15 with a heavy eye an lots of rocks. I do 2 water changes a week.

A red top Hongi, cynotilapia cobue, or a kyoga flame back would be some cool adds.

I don't know about the peaceful Kyoga Flameback in there w/those highly aggressive Kennyi's, a disaster waiting to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyoga a can hold their own generally. But ya, could be bad too. I like my other suggestions better. Kenyi's are pretty darn mean.

Back
Top Bottom