Strange behavior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok. So I posted something a while ago similar but no need to go back a year.

So.....

I'm sitting on the couch enjoying my fish around 9pm, my son is asleep and the wife is putting her playlist together for her morning Yoga class...

As I'm watching the fish they all went to right and pointed to the left, it was pretty wild to see them all together bunched up like they were getting ready to protect something. Then... BAM!! They darted to the left! Fast and like they were on a mission.

They scurried around to the left side and then went back to the right, I went to get up to get a better look and they went nuts!! All of them were on a frenzy! It was cool!

Not sure what happen but they clearly looked unsettled. After about 4 minutes things went back to normal.

They was placing bets on who was faster.

Mine do it from time to time and I never see anything so Idk. The only thing I can think of is one might of thought it saw food and they all chased to it or maybe fry.

Mine do this too. It is like when a cat jumps up and runs to the other room for no reason. Like they see something we can't. Highly amusing!:popcorn:

My fish have been trying to swim behind all my heaters and filter intakes.. even after several attempts of not fitting anything between th heater n the glass my biggest lab still trys then gives up after 5mins swims around it then comes back and tries again.. its crazy bc he gets a line of all the other labs n a few others tryin it too which small few make it trough .. lol its hilarious

Back
Top Bottom