Strange German Ram?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,

I'm not the O.P. :D

This one, Red 1, has been this colour for as long as I have owned him. I also have an electric blue ram that displays at Red 1 and the ebr's forehead (if fish have such a thing) goes vivid tango orange. The ebr is about 25% bigger than Red 1 and Red 1 is 4 x the size of the 'common' gbr fish that I have.

Have you had any issues with your EBRs? We've thought about getting a pair to go with our GBRs and some golds we're getting. And I have heard that about the EBRs when they're ready to spawn. I know when we kept Golds, the males heads turned bright orange.

Have you had any issues with your EBRs? We've thought about getting a pair to go with our GBRs and some golds we're getting. And I have heard that about the EBRs when they're ready to spawn. I know when we kept Golds, the males heads turned bright orange.

We've not had the EBRs that long to be honest so its hard to say.

Here's "Blue" YouTube - Blue...

I thought it was an EBR, but I wasn't sure. I have one (longfin variety) that was sold to me as a Bolivian, and I had been claiming it to be an EBR, so thank you fir confirming that for me!

Attachments

• image-861532125.jpg
    image-861532125.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom