substrate addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanx a lot. Actually I bought some white gravel and a nice bogwood yesterday. Just rinse the gravel thoroughly and add dem after seeing ur post. Yup my oscars r fine. I just soak my bogwood from yesterday it is releasing a huge tanin. I want ask how long I keep d bogwood in dat state? I change the water 2wice in between.now tanin levels r low bt not totally clear.

sayan said:
Thanx a lot. Actually I bought some white gravel and a nice bogwood yesterday. Just rinse the gravel thoroughly and add dem after seeing ur post. Yup my oscars r fine. I just soak my bogwood from yesterday it is releasing a huge tanin. I want ask how long I keep d bogwood in dat state? I change the water 2wice in between.now tanin levels r low bt not totally clear.

Wait till its totally clear.

@Boadams, wow...dat grt so how big r they? About a ft or larger than that?

sayan said:
@Boadams, wow...dat grt so how big r they? About a ft or larger than that?

Yea they are over 10" each. I've had them over 5 years. They are so much fun

Oscar r such amazing creatures. I love them too. So ur's buddies r with gravel or sand?

Wooh that's koool. Am using white gravel now. As sand needs a regular cyphon to keep the surface clear. And stirring too. Bt I hav my job too so dnt get time to do this thing in regular way though I cyphon gravel wen I get time and change a 50% water in weekly basis.

Back
Top Bottom