Suggestions and advice please !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's how my tank progressed in hard scraping

Attachments

• image-886836997.jpg
    image-886836997.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3299525173.jpg
    image-3299525173.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2214453831.jpg
    image-2214453831.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image-3559310976.jpg
    image-3559310976.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1083767841.jpg
    image-1083767841.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 51
Well now I'm curious because I can't find anymore haha !! So which one o you like out of all. Those and now I don't feel like I got my flare anymore haha I gotta step up my hardscaping game hahahah

Well **** I gotta step my game and change it all around !! You change anything in you tank ??

I haven't changed it in months because Dino said I couldn't leave it alone for longer than a month. I liked the way it is but I've been thinking about draining the tank and tearing out the cave I made and re doing that whole side and doing something else. Idk its a lot of work and very little time with the holidays coming. Plus I want to get rid of some of the fish and up my numbers on certain ones. Witch that would be the prime time for me to do it.

What's you stock list again and if you do what do you want to get rid of ??

Also you want to do another fake one or real rocks ??

Also you want to do another fake one or real rocks ??

2 Afra Yellow Mara maybe
Dragon Blood sell
Lethrinops Intermedius maybe
Taiwan Reef keep
Red Cap Lethrinops sold
Afra Cobue keep
8 Yellow Fin Mbamba sell or give away some are hybrids
Greberi sell aggressive
Rusty sell
Tangerine Tiger keep
2 Bumble Bees keep
2 Red Zebra keep
Makonde Yellow Black Fin sell female
2 Red empress sell 1m1f no pair
Aurora sell
Ice Blue Zebra keep
8 yellow labs keep
2 Sunshine Peacocks keep
Jakobfreibergi. Sell female
Strawberry albino Peacock keep
Ob Zebra keep
Elongatus keep
3 Pictus catfish keep
Eel sell
Stinkpot musk turtle keep
Bristle nose Pleco keep

Last edited:
Well I have the pair of lethrinops of you want em ?v

Well I have the pair of lethrinops of you want em ?v

No thanks but thanks for asking. I may get rid of all the haps but one and up the numbers on elongatus, afra cobues and yellow labs and probably others or get a dozen of something new
The mbamba breeds with my horny male yellow lab so that's why they are gone. And the rusty bred with them once too

Well I have a guy here that has a pair of elongtus got sale, I can purchase em and send them to you if you really want me too ?? U have to cover shpping cost and he's only asking 25 for em

Attachments

• image-1984903137.jpg
    image-1984903137.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 47
Well I have a guy here that has a pair of elongtus got sale, I can purchase em and send them to you if you really want me too ?? U have to cover shpping cost and he's only asking 25 for em

I can't even though I'd love too. I'll have to wait till I get around to re doing my tank and getting arid of some. Plus with the holidays coming and we haven't even started shoping yet lol my wife may kill me.

Ok well like I said I'm doing my tank over after the holidays !! And I think in my opinion you should et rid of Haps as well and do mostly Mbuna !!!! They're awesome but your call man !! Your tank is fantastic no matter what but if you want them hit me up ill check with him he prolly isn't going to sell them because of the holidays so my offer stands !!

My question is are you going to make a new background or use real rock when you change or you don't know yet ??

Ok well like I said I'm doing my tank over after the holidays !! And I think in my opinion you should et rid of Haps as well and do mostly Mbuna !!!! They're awesome but your call man !! Your tank is fantastic no matter what but if you want them hit me up ill check with him he prolly isn't going to sell them because of the holidays so my offer stands !!

My question is are you going to make a new background or use real rock when you change or you don't know yet ??

I'll probably make a new one. The last one I built doesn't match the first one I made and it drives me nuts. a change has to happen because its not growing on me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom