Suitable Malawi food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kens fish has a lot of different foods that are medicated and are great for Malawi
you can call him up 508-823-4043 and ask what kind of food to feed them , It is also the cheapest place to buy food with a great selection Food & Feeders

Is this suitable for my Malawis?

I have noticed sunken bellys on some of them (newly acquired, only had them a week) and i've read garlic helps with internal parasites.

New Life Spectrum Thera A Regular Fish Food 60g Extra Garlic 1mm Sinking Pellet | eBay

That's probably some of the best stuff to feed your cichlids. New life has also come out with a new formula call Algae Max, which would work well but I haven't tried it yet. I use Thera-A as a staple in my fish room. Amazon is normally the cheapest place to buy some.

Ken's has some good dry goods but his foods are really no better than say Hakari foods. I've also noticed unless you're will to make a $75+ order for the free shipping his shipping costs aren't that reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

he only ships priority so he has tracking to stop people from claiming they did not receive it , but where use can you get 1/2 lb of good fish food for under $10

NLS is absolutely the hands down best stuff on the market in my experience. I have never had anyone feeding NLS have anything come down with Malawi bloat or any other digestive issues.

he only ships priority so he has tracking to stop people from claiming they did not receive it , but where use can you get 1/2 lb of good fish food for under $10

Every time I order from him it's via UPS ground not priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom