Summer Project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
None of the fish you listed are compatible and in a 40 gallon (The better size for shellies between the two IMO) you really should only do a species only tank with multis for a starter and maybe a couple of one of the various Julidochromis Species for some variety. other than that thats what I would do. I can be overwhelming at first but just read some article and websites about the various fish you suggested earlier and you will know why some were a little annoyed. (y) Welcome to AA by the way! :)

None of the fish you listed are compatible and in a 40 gallon (The better size for shellies between the two IMO) you really should only do a species only tank with multis for a starter and maybe a couple of one of the various Julidochromis Species for some variety. other than that thats what I would do. I can be overwhelming at first but just read some article and websites about the various fish you suggested earlier and you will know why some were a little annoyed. (y) Welcome to AA by the way! :)

Thanks and I still have a few months to decide and do research but I think I'm gonna stick with the peaceful dwarf cichlids such as the German Blue Ram, German Gold Ram, etc. But once i get my research done my tank up and cycled i'll have pics for you guys :)

Back
Top Bottom