Tank stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would it be wise, to get a male for the group of females. Here is the old male, but I have mixed comments on the what species it is. Some say it's a sunshine, etc.

Attachments

• image-1987381048.jpg
    image-1987381048.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1976066187.jpg
    image-1976066187.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 42
Hannibal the Bichir said:
I really appreciate the time you took, I never knew salvini's were aggressive. Also, the nyererei weren't mentioned as aggressive. I think I will go with the mildly aggressive list. It better fits the coloration that I am seeking. Thank you

Your welcome

I don't know whether to try it with the salvini, or just take her out. As far as the peacocks go, they can stay or go. That doesn't matter, now that the male dead.

If the salvini is with the peacocks now it may not be a problem. Just keep an eye on them and if it gets to ruff or they are with it then re home it.

Would it be wise, to get a male for the group of females. Here is the old male, but I have mixed comments on the what species it is. Some say it's a sunshine, etc.

I personally wouldn't worry about getting a male. You may want to cut the numbers I gave you back a bit and look into getting a catfish that stays small I keep Pictus cats. Plus because I forgot about the plecos. But that's all up to you just make sure you have really good filtration.

Do you not have all of those fish that are in the second picture? Since you didn't list them

Last edited:
Yah, they all died from suffocation; When my power went out and the aerators quit. I was going to get an African featherfin for the catfish. I'm going to purchase them from live fish direct, hopefully once I get back.

Yah, they all died from suffocation; When my power went out and the aerators quit. I was going to get an African featherfin for the catfish. I'm going to purchase them from live fish direct, hopefully once I get back.

Ya I thought that's where you was ordering from that's where I got mine from. I started a thread for some profiles and I think I got all mine uploaded if you wanna see what some of there fish look like.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f100/mbuna-peacock-and-hap-pictures-213393.html

I have three filters going, they are all over the back. I wish I had put in a undergravel filter.

I just realized that I had this one as well. She may or may not be a problem.

Attachments

• image-3064990782.jpg
    image-3064990782.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom