Testing my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol I hear ya I just had him Laying around I drink Budweiser on the regular. How do you tell if your fish is happy

Lol I hear ya I just had him Laying around I drink Budweiser on the regular. How do you tell if your fish is happy

You can usually tell from their behavior, make sure they're are not listless and are active, are they hiding all day, are they eating? Just like people's behavior after having them for a couple weeks you'll start to see what I mean.

Agreed looking good. Black background to finish it off and.... Um....

Tell him to go home and get yourself some Clydesdales

image-2112423701.jpg

Yea he's eating I feed him once a day when I get home and he's all over the place constantly checking everything out in the tank

The top of the bamboo is going to have to be out of the water for it to grow or keep from dying. Hukit is just jealous of the keystone background, keep it on there and show it with pride. Nobody is as smooth as Keith Stone!!!!!!!

Just kidding......please take all the advise you can get from Hukit. He has helped us all on this forum and has some of the most beautiful specimens you will see in any fish tank. Take a look at his pics and you will see.

Back
Top Bottom