The king pimp of kribs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have the king pimp of male kribs. He frist had just one of 3 female in the tank. She spawned and had 4 fry servie. Then the other day I noticed two females taking turns going in and out of a cave. At frist I thought they where just going in and out of the cave. Well then my wife seen the one female turn upside down in the tank and lay aegg. Then the other female went in and done the same thing.
She got it all on video to . But the male wasn't going in the cave til today. I noticed that after I added a flower pot to the tank. the 3 females went in and out of the cave and the male fellowed right behind each one taking turns. Now there is two females staying in the tank with 3 frys of eggs. I can't beleave it here is a single male with 3 females with eggs. He stays out side the cave will two of the females stay in the cave with the eggs.
So I have 3frys with 2 females whatching the eggs and a stud male { A.K.A. the pimp daddy} standing garud over his girls. LOL I have tons of pictures of him with his girls and a video of the 4 of them laying eggs and whatching the cave. if someone knows of a site that will host a video so I can down load it and put the link up here to show off my pimp daddy. Please let me know. I'm dying to show this off!!!
The main reason is I have never heard of a Krib being a herum breeder. I heard of them being with one femle for life and maybe two females but 3 females at the same time with eggs. looking for a site to host the video to show the stud off. LOL please let me know.
Ok Here are the female in the cave with out the male taking turns laying eggs
ef105f1b.jpg

ef105f1c.jpg

now with the new cave and the male
ef105f1d.jpg

ef105f1a.jpg

Now with the females in the cave and whatching the eggs
ef105f0f.jpg

still looking for ahost site for the video.

Depending on the size of video, here's a link to 25 mb of video space if you like: http://www.putfile.com/

And that is really cool! Especially having the two females keeping watch over all the eggs together! Must mean you are taking good care of them! :wink: Good job (y)

Ya I'd like to see that vid..............if ya send it to me I'll host if for ya.

How big is it?

It's like a 5min video. You could cut it down if you'd like to make it work better for you.
ef0c63ae.jpg

ef0c63b7.jpg

In the last pi you can se all the freaking eggs. I'm thanking with all 3 females having layed eggs. I'm thanking close to 200 eggs. If they all make it I'm having a sell on kribs.

Ok i wasn't ever able to get the Vidoe to go throw a e-mail so I'm going to have a buddie come over and link to the site throw my site www.lonestarfishranch.com But I do have a up date for ya'll. All 3 of the females droped eggs in a single cave the one in the above pictures. Now 9 days later here is the fry. I jave the Dad with two of the females praiding around the tank this morning with the fry. about 200+ LOL from all the females. This is something I've never heard of or seen til this hapened.
I have a single male with 3 femles laying eggs. The females taking turns whatching over the fry. Now there is dad and 2 of the females going all around the tank with the fry. And man are they not leting a single thing with in a foot of the fry. Taking on all who comes close to them.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid206/pcfb0dc7b9e387
a00d0ab8390e3ec97c3/eefa3c64.jpg
eefa3c5b.jpg

Now here's a pic of two females whatching over the fry.
eef93f57.jpg

Please don't give up I have this totally unbeleavable event on video. I will get it loded some how. I just havn't ever seen or heard of this type of behaver in Kribs and it's just amazing to wittness to me anyway.
Has anybody else ever seen are heard of this spices herum spawn before????

Back
Top Bottom