This guy is coloring up nicely

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow beautiful,
I love how it starts off blue in the face and slowly transitions into bright yellow.
Nice Find!

He won't come to the front of the tank for a pic, these photos don't do him justice. But apparently my yellow lab is a camera whore, always up in the lense

He won't come to the front of the tank for a pic, these photos don't do him justice. But apparently my yellow lab is a camera whore, always up in the lense

Photos never do fish justice. Especially yours I imagine!

Sounds like your yellow lab is a ham LOL.
He's wondering why your taking pictures of his friend when he believes he's the best looking. LOL

I know pictures dont do them justice, pics never do, theyre stunners. I have a ngara mdoka species tank. F1s might i add ;)

Well that wasnt nothing what about this red empress.

Protomelas_taeniolatus_1.jpeg

Thats the last one as im jacking someone else thread, sorry OP.

Last edited:
I was planning on putting cichlids in my 60 but my footprint isn't the best.
So I decided on a community with some rams.
Had to get some sort of cichlid.

I was planning on putting cichlids in my 60 but my footprint isn't the best.
So I decided on a community with some rams.
Had to get some sort of cichlid.

Then youre a respectable keeper! Some people stuff anything into tanks barely fit for tetra.

Thanks
No point in having sad fish!
I'm still trying to get my grandma to take her goldfish out of her ten gallon but she's too stubborn.
Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom