This is where to buy cichlids online!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mogurako

Aquarium Advice Addict
I checked out Dave's rare aquarium fish they have some really nice stuff. Thanks for posting should try and get this as a stickie

Anyone tried KG tropicals in VA?
They are a bit far from me but took the road trip to go visit them.
Very nice fish for mbuna, peacocks and haps.
They ship also.

I have wanted to try KG tropicals for a while now but haven't order online yet. I probably will soon though they usually have a good selection of what I want.

Blue grass is pretty good and if your looking for pure breeds don't go to Kg I heard they do alot of hybrids...my recommendations are cichlidsandherps.com, davesrarefish.com, valleyaquatics.com, southeast cichlids.com are best I can think of and old world is great but you need a person they deal with locally if you call them they will give you name and number

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarius, Advice mobile app

Blue grass is pretty good and if your looking for pure breeds don't go to Kg I heard they do alot of hybrids...my recommendations are cichlidsandherps.com, davesrarefish.com, valleyaquatics.com, southeast cichlids.com are best I can think of and old world is great but you need a person they deal with locally if you call them they will give you name and number

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarius, Advice mobile app

KG does a very nice job with their fish. High quality fish. Just on the more expensive side of the spectrum.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom