Too much filtration/current?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acejock999

Aquarium Advice Regular
As I mentioned previously, I changed my 90 gallon from an African Cichlid tank to an Oscar tank. Right now I have 3 Oscars in there. I have a sump and a Sunsun canister on there. Could this be too much current for the Oscars? They seem to struggle through it more than my Africans did. They are about 3 inches or so.

Btw, I know per this forum that 90 isn't large enough for 3 Oscars. I will take necessary actions as they outgrow the tank.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1426341299007.jpg
    1426341299007.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 1426341325969.jpg
    1426341325969.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 86
As I mentioned previously, I changed my 90 gallon from an African Cichlid tank to an Oscar tank. Right now I have 3 Oscars in there. I have a sump and a Sunsun canister on there. Could this be too much current for the Oscars? They seem to struggle through it more than my Africans did. They are about 3 inches or so.

Btw, I know per this forum that 90 isn't large enough for 3 Oscars. I will take necessary actions as they outgrow the tank.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You never have enough filtration with oscars imo lol. They are gorgeous fish but oh so messy. The bigger they get the messier. They will get used to the current as they get bigger. A little flow never hurt them anyway.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom