Totally off subject (for bass fishers)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No way a fish with black eyes is albino lol I guess maybe it's the lighting, but seems goofy

No guys, My daughter got hold of my phone and touched my lens. It's not the best picture. The eyes are red.

Update! OK guys, here's what it really looks like. This pic is with a better camera and no smudges on the lens! Big different. Told u it was orange. It is as bright orange as this pic! IMAG0311.jpgIMAG0310.jpg

I fish for bass all the time, never seen anything like that before and it looks like he had to kill it, a rare species. He couldn't of let that one go and catch a regular large mouth?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Update! OK guys, here's what it really looks like. This pic is with a better camera and no smudges on the lens! Big different. Told u it was orange. It is as bright orange as this pic! View attachment 304233View attachment 304234

The eyes are still black which means it's not albino. Here is an albino
ocellatus notice the eyes and lack of any pigment.

Now look at the leucistic which has black eyes and black pigmentation. Eye coloration is unaffected in leucistic animals because the pigment cells that determine eye color are unaffected by the genetic cause of leucism.

So the DNR is wrong...

Back
Top Bottom