Tropheus moorii spirolina based food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raleighfishnerd

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I'm wondering if anyone knows the best food for tropheus moorii in doing research I've found they want a more spirolina based food(one with spirolina as first ingredient) I have omega one seaweed sheets and algae wafers but cannot find a flake or pellet food. So far I have been keeping lights on extra long so algae will build up for them to graze on. Thanks in advance

Repashy Super Green or New Life Spectrum Thera, remember idea of excess protein causing bloat, or any type of gastrointestinal issues in herbivores, is completely inaccurate. Poor quality protein, as well as other hard to digest ingredients, can cause bloat, etc., but easily digestible protein will never cause any dietary issues. High quality and easily digestable ingredient should be first and foremost on the list.

Repashy will stand in water for up to 48 hours which allows the fish to graze naturally rather than the typical daily gorgefest, this would be my first choice.

http://www.store.repashy.com/super-green-16-oz-bag-wholesale.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom