trying to get started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrew McFadden

Aquarium Advice Addict
Did some research tonight and this is what I would like to have : afra cobue Orange black , mbawa black fin , moorii , tangerine tiger or/both imperial?? , sprengerae rusty, bumble bee, mbamba yellow fin, usisya flavescent. They should all go together from the chart I found. Does anyone see anything wrong with it? And any info on them would be greatly appreciated cause I'm having trouble finding info. Plus I would like to have more then just 8 and was thinking of getting some males and females on 1 type (rusty) is this a good or bad idea? My tank is a 180g

I have afra cobue, they are known to be small but mighty. Mine are pretty laid back. Only thing I don't like about them is that they only color up some of the time. Have you read the articles on cichlid-forum.com about them? Also I find googling for instance "afra cobue profile" gets me some different info than other searches. Hope this helps some.

I'll try putting in the other name thanks. Do you know anything about these other fish? Does this look like an ok arrangement?

Back
Top Bottom