Two more 40B's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HUKIT

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well at $40 each I couldn't pass up a couple more up. These will not be used for fry tanks, so now I'm researching new cichlids.

Attachments

• image-381963536.jpg
    image-381963536.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 98
Lucky... my petco only had 1 :( I ended up with a 40b, 20l, and 29g.

I gotta say, apistos and rams are two of my favorite smaller cichlids... I think you'd enjoy them, though they aren't the big wet pets that oscars are.

I drove 45 minutes away to find a Petco with more than one in stock, they were stacked on pallets. I would have bought more but the Camaro only holds two.

I had never been before, if I had, I would have known they only carry 1 40b at a time because apparently, nobody around here appreciates the awesomeness that they provide. The guy was so friendly there, he offered to call me when they get more in, which will be before the sale is over. I may be getting a few more if things go as planned with the new house. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with these. And... pictures will be a must :)

Well after counting tanks today I'm done until I can afford to hire a hot girl in a french maid outfit to change water.

180g
150g x2
75g
72B
55g
40B x4
20g x3
10g x3
5g Fluval Chi

14g Biocube...NIB for when the saltwater bug hits.

Well after counting tanks today I'm done until I can afford to hire a hot girl in a french maid outfit to change water.

180g
150g x2
75g
72B
55g
40B x4
20g x3
10g x3
5g Fluval Chi

14g Biocube...NIB for when the saltwater bug hits.

Wow .. how big's your house? I don't think I could fit that many in my basement and first floor! For that many tanks .. you may need two french maids!

Wow .. how big's your house? I don't think I could fit that many in my basement and first floor! For that many tanks .. you may need two french maids!

I have tanks in almost every room the house. My downstairs is 1500sqft that's where all the big tanks are. I'm making a fish room next to the gun storage room that's where all the 40B, 20g, and 10g are.

wow, for some reason, a fluval chi is the last tank I would imagine you having.

It's on kitchen counter and it houses my wifes crowntail.

I have tanks in almost every room the house. My downstairs is 1500sqft that's where all the big tanks are. I'm making a fish room next to the gun storage room that's where all the 40B, 20g, and 10g are.

LOL .. I didn't intend for your to tell me how big your house was .. but thanks!
Sounds like you need all that space with those tanks!
Now ... what about those french maids?:D

I'm still trying to convince my wife to get a job to pay for that? To all the ladies of Aquarium Advice I'm joking...unless my wife says yes to that or wearing the outfit then I'm serious.

What if she says yes to the maids if you say yes to the handsome shirtless pool boy for errands around the house?:brows:

What if she says yes to the maids if you say yes to the handsome shirtless pool boy for errands around the house?:brows:

Marriage is about compromising, so be it. She's a good looking woman so I'd be happy with her wearing it, she looks like Adrianna from the Soprano's.

Back
Top Bottom