Updated pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The DW looks sooo good! It looks so great how you have made many separate pieces of driftwood look like one.

Also, the taller plants in the front look good too, im not sure if you have had them there before, but they look good.

Are you going for a java fern carpet?

joel618 said:
Looks awesome, as usual. Lol

Thanks buddy!

Gboy66 said:
The DW looks sooo good! It looks so great how you have made many separate pieces of driftwood look like one.

Also, the taller plants in the front look good too, im not sure if you have had them there before, but they look good.

Are you going for a java fern carpet?

I'd like to! The plants in front are all new. I wanna get another few mats of java fern maybe this weekend.

And thanks I tried real hard to make all the pieces fit so it looked like one huge piece.

Thanks again!!!

Convict2161 said:
Thanks buddy!

I'd like to! The plants in front are all new. I wanna get another few mats of java fern maybe this weekend.

And thanks I tried real hard to make all the pieces fit so it looked like one huge piece.

Thanks again!!!

Yes i could have sworn they were new!! Java ferns?

The java moss will look great. Youll have a densly planted chiclid tank! :D

It's not java fern? lol or are you saying some java moss would look nice? I had moss balls and it clogged my filters bad! They were floating everywhere.

Convict2161 said:
It's not java fern? lol or are you saying some java moss would look nice? I had moss balls and it clogged my filters bad! They were floating everywhere.

Oh, i thought the front left pics looked like java ferns.

And your doing a java moss carpet right?

Gboy66 said:
Oh, i thought the front left pics looked like java ferns.

And your doing a java moss carpet right?

I liked to. And yes lol I'm confused. Your right. Those are java ferns. The LFS had huge carpets of them. But I'm thinking of the java moss also. I wonder if it would look good.

Convict2161 said:
I liked to. And yes lol I'm confused. Your right. Those are java ferns. The LFS had huge carpets of them. But I'm thinking of the java moss also. I wonder if it would look good.

I think some carpets would look great. With your great lights, you could do other things too, like dwarf baby tears

Gboy66 said:
I think some carpets would look great. With your great lights, you could do other things too, like dwarf baby tears

Hmmmm you got my squeaky wheels spinning. lol.

Uh oh. Lol! Do it, it will look awesome

You know me!! lol, I'm gonna do it!! my only concern is I'm overstocked so when they start getting big I may have to re home some. I have about 36 total,not including the synodontis and loaches.

Gboy66 said:

I agree, I like the carpet look. Im pretty sure mbuna will eat dwarf baby tears though. What different plants do you have in there currently?

Back
Top Bottom