Updated pics after the horrible epidemic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
I took some pictures tonight after watching my tank for a few hours and I just want to say to everyone that helped me during that horrible horrible case of columnaris that wiped out 15 of my fish!! These are pictures tonight, the survivors, the strong!!

Again thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you for you have done!! I could NOT have done it without your help!! That's what makes this forum so special. You have members here that go above and beyond! Exchanging emails and sometimes cell phone # just to be able to be there incase I needed them! The mods and admins should be extremely proud of there members. All of you that have been there with me from day one are truly special to me. I mean that!! :)

Again thank you and enjoy looking these pictures of a tank that went through hell and came back with 2 not one but 2 yellow labs holding!!

View attachment 77828

View attachment 77829

View attachment 77830

View attachment 77831

View attachment 77832

View attachment 77833

View attachment 77834

View attachment 77835

View attachment 77836

View attachment 77837

Last edited:
Very nice looking tank Convict! is that anubias? i love anubias and it all looks extremely healthy

BHead707 said:
Very nice looking tank Convict! is that anubias? i love anubias and it all looks extremely healthy

Yup! Loads of Anubias! Glues down to everything. The ones that are in the sand/gravel mix get dug up every now and again. I just use flourish 2x a week and started out with root tabs. Thanks for the compliments. :)

Hey con...I was wondering if you know any hobbiest photographers. I had a friend use thier really good cam and take some pics. Check out my albums. They can really capture the beauty of your tank with a pro camera.

Jmedic25 said:
Hey con...I was wondering if you know any hobbiest photographers. I had a friend use thier really good cam and take some pics. Check out my albums. They can really capture the beauty of your tank with a pro camera.

I don't know anyone :(

And I've looked at your album a few times brother. Love your fish :)

It looks FABULOUS!! I'm so glad everything worked out for you and that you kept your tank running. AWESOME TANK!!!!

Nice pictures. Thank you for posting your experience. Those of us that were not as much help as the experts but were there for moral support got to learn about this disease first hand, and how to treat. +1 to AA.

Very nice. Have been keeping anubias in there for a while? I've been testing different plants for my malawi tank and so far the anubias nana, bolbitis and swords are the ones not being eaten lol. The wisteria looks ok too

Glad it all worked out for ya dude, you had a rough go of it and I'm glad it's all sorted. Hopefully your sanity is still intact.

Back
Top Bottom