veggies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i did but i am not spending anymore money on my tank unless i really have to lol

I would start by doing a 50% PWC weekly.

Ask your water company for a water analysis sheet.

It could be you're having Diatom blooms due to silicates in your water.

Jon

Sorry I was unclear but yes all the decor and plants get a brown color to it. Maybe I'll try and get an algae eater and see if that works

Diatom outbreaks are very common in new aquarium set ups, they generally disappear as quick as they appeared. If this is a established tank I wouod look into your two water which could contain high levels of phosphate. If you must get a fish to help control a bristlenose plec will have that tank spotless in a few days, they work hard and stay small.

have you looked into uv lights doctorfosterand smith has them om sale

UV lights will only kill algae issues like green water, they need to be in a floating scenario for these to work. They're a waste of money in my opinion.

HUKIT said:
UV lights will only kill algae issues like green water, they need to be in a floating scenario for these to work. They're a waste of money in my opinion.

absolutely. I had ran mine for about 3 months before I took it off and it's been sitting in my closet since.

Back
Top Bottom