Verify and ID please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First one is a juvie tawain reef beatiful fish wen they color up I got a PC or two of mine on my profile not to sure bout 2nd fish

Last one looks like a stressed red top hongi

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks just like one of my males the more dominate one shows more coloe

I could be wrong and there dorsals are never really red like I said his looks really dull

Attachments

• 1394582546771.jpg
    1394582546771.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 94
Is that a plastic rock cave on your aquarium wall? If so where did you get it?

Sent from my LG-D959 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wouldn't place money on it, but it could be an Acei as well.

FYI Mrscbennett, mbuna is a huge collection of 100s of different species of African cichlids, mainly found in 3 large lakes.

And Jalo Reef is a collection point, and does not refer to a specific fish.

Can't remember what it's called but I'm 100% certain I know what it is... Just can't remember the name... Wanna say it's like white fin something or like silver top something that starts with an a. Man what is it calllled

Ahhhh white fin acei! I think. If that's the name I'm certain that's what it is.

Hmmm maybe...
This one is bugging me lol
Good luck I'm afraid I can't be sure anymore

I'm sorry to say that the fish in question died. He just never quite was accepted in the tank. The caves on the back of the tank are made by Penn Plax and are called "cliffs and caves". I don't know if they are made anymore but they can usually be found on EBay. I really like them because they offer hiding spots without taking up valuable space on the bottom.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394851318.961342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom