Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlid_tank619

Aquarium Advice Freak
To all my Southern California fish friends. I am looking for a Calvus. I can't find one at any LFS and they haven't seen them around for months. SO does anyone out there know anyone that is will to part with one or maybe even know a breeder? I really want one.. I have one but would love mate/pair. Thanks

I'm in the central San Diego area would be willing to travel.. Maybe

Attachments

• image-256485800.jpg
    image-256485800.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 99
Finally someone from the 619 area like me! Wish I could help.

Have you seen this eBay seller from San Diego?
Item # 180960432000

Did you try aquabid.com? I know what you mean, calvus are beautiful fish. Here is a pic of mine. I bought mine from a lfs awhile ago.

That is a nice one! I have 2 that are just like that (black and yellow). Also have two fire fin compressis and a lone "inkspot" Calvus which I'm trying to find a pair.. I guess I could buy one online but effin shipping $40! At that price I might as well wait until the shop gets one and and get two. LoL

That is a nice one! I have 2 that are just like that (black and yellow). Also have two fire fin compressis and a lone "inkspot" Calvus which I'm trying to find a pair.. I guess I could buy one online but effin shipping $40! At that price I might as well wait until the shop gets one and and get two. LoL

Thanks, I too have black alto compressicep. The lfs has many by me. I too hate paying for shipping especially that much.

Thanks, I too have black alto compressicep. The lfs has many by me. I too hate paying for shipping especially that much.

So go figure.. The place I called told me try had none. I was in the area and decided to stop in and they had like 20 fry.. I got two and set up a smaller tank.

Back
Top Bottom