Wanted to share my Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hurleyeagle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone i'm new to the site and wanted to share my tank with yall.

I just moved to a new home 5 days ago, and set up my new 45 gallon tank that i built a stand for. I used pool filter sand and i have a cascade canister filter

Tank and stand

Filter

And here are the fish that live here :)

This is Tomcat "king of the tank"

Bumblebee

Sunny

Frankenberry

Buzz

Paprika

Blizzard

Randall

And a pleco

I don't think that you have a very compatible combination of fish. I'm seeing a bullhead, which will probably eat most of the other fish, various Malawi cichlids, a jewelfish, a goldfish, and an oscar, which alone will grow too big for the tank. Of the Malawi cichlids, I'm seeing a bumblebee and auratus, which are super aggressive and will probably kill most of the other fish. Also, they will eat your plants.

You really need to do some research and rehome some of these fish before the coming massacre.

I don't think that you have a very compatible combination of fish. I'm seeing a bullhead, which will probably eat most of the other fish, various Malawi cichlids, a jewelfish, a goldfish, and an oscar, which alone will grow too big for the tank. Of the Malawi cichlids, I'm seeing a bumblebee and auratus, which are super aggressive and will probably kill most of the other fish. Also, they will eat your plants.

You really need to do some research and rehome some of these fish before the coming massacre.
+1.
:thanks:mambee(y)

x 2 I was going to say the same as mambee.

You obviously love your fish, but you need to look at long term health and compatibility. Large fish will stunt and die young in smaller tanks.

Example: Common Plecos can hit 12" and should be in 125g or larger tank. They can live 20 years or more with good care.

My guess is the goldfish is a catfish god offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom