WC panduro fry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange that thats happend if you ask me but im sorry all the same TTC. I know it's probably no concolation but at least you got some fry and you wont have to worry about housing more if they were to breed again.

I'm so sorry man that really stinks.

Oh no :( I've been busy for the last few days and was catching up on some threads here. I went from : Wow! that's awesome to devastated...The fry are awesome CC but I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful female.

She was a beauty, Im thinking the male chased her out of the top since last I checked on them they were bitter with one another. Now i just wish i left some water in that cup.

Update

Since the female jumping the male has taken over the role of "protector" he's not as diligent as she was but keeps an eye on them. Now I can only count 7. They are growing fast, and are growing more independent everyday. Probably 1-4" already lol

image-3907412291.jpg

image-3693048990.jpg

image-3166675395.jpg

image-2025774202.jpg

Some quick updates, moved them to their own 2.5 last week. I am getting a new female Sunday for my male who's alone after she jumped and he tortured the bloodfins while raising the fry. Their are 5 of the original 10 that are growing good.
Pictures aren't great I don't really have a light on their tank, just sitting next to the apistogramma cacatuoides tank which has LEDs
image-95488492.jpg

image-4091089291.jpg

image-2847074825.jpg

Some quick updates, moved them to their own 2.5 last week. I am getting a new female Sunday for my male who's alone after she jumped and he tortured the bloodfins while raising the fry. Their are 5 of the original 10 that are growing good. Pictures aren't great I don't really have a light on their tank, just sitting next to the apistogramma cacatuoides tank which has LEDs

Looks good, good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom