Wet spot tropical fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian14

Aquarium Advice Freak
Anyone order from here before?

I'm thinking of ordering some mbuna from here. I wonder if they will sex the fish for you

Anyone order from here before?

I'm thinking of ordering some mbuna from here. I wonder if they will sex the fish for you

I am ordering some thorichtys malcupinnis from them this week. This will be my first time ordering from them. I heard on this forum they are pretty reputable. Good luck.

They have great stock along with bluegrassaquatics but I just can't bring myself to some of the shipping charges.

They have great stock along with bluegrassaquatics but I just can't bring myself to some of the shipping charges.

I have been looking for thorichtys malcupinnis for a while. None of the lfs can even get them. Yeah the shipping charge was more than the fish but it's next day so I can see why.

I have been looking for thorichtys malcupinnis for a while. None of the lfs can even get them. Yeah the shipping charge was more than the fish but it's next day so I can see why.

Cant wait to see pictures. How big are they suppose to be?

I live 1 hr from the Wet Spot & love that store! I checked out 7 other LFS in my area & will only go to the Wet Spot. Shout out to Mallory & Travis! Great & friendly service & rows & rows of beautiful fish. Travis breeds cichlids, great resource for info.
Best of luck with your new fish!

Shipping would have been 65 dollars. Now way

I have ordered from them before. All my fish alive and well. It was $60 shipping for my order. Going to do it again soon.

Blue grass wouldnt even answer my questions. Just seen a post in a FB group that someone just went there and it was a filthy, fish mill.

And, if you ll indulge my very nonscientific deduction based on my experience, I have this theory that you can judge a fish store by their bathroom. Stick with me here.... Truly, the public bathroom at each store TOTALLY reflected how good of a store it was. This is an important short cut , people :).
The Wet Spot has a very clean, well maintained & pleasantly decorated facility.
In case you re currently eating dinner, I won t describe the one at the worst store I was in.

Back
Top Bottom