What am i?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The others big pinkish is Midas little red one is female red devil and the other is Texas male

Flowerhorns are hybrids and know body knows exactly what sp where used o make them only speculation. My point is there is no standard it just looks like a low quality flower horn to me.

Flowerhorns are hybrids and know body knows exactly what sp where used o make them only speculation. My point is there is no standard it just looks like a low quality flower horn to me.

Gee thanks...

Gee thanks...
I'm sorry didn't mean any offense. I say low quality because its not as genetically strong as say a Thai Silk which you will pay around $60 @ 3-4". It's a nice looking fish just not one of your top tiers is all didn't meant to insult your guy I apologize again.

I'm sorry didn't mean any offense. I say low quality because its not as genetically strong as say a Thai Silk which you will pay around $60 @ 3-4". It's a nice looking fish just not one of your top tiers is all didn't meant to insult your guy I apologize again.

Yeah I hear ya

Back
Top Bottom