what do you guys think?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice butti!! One of my favorite fish, little devils or should i say big. I almost bought one afew months ago and still might.

Yeah I bought him without researching it.. I found out how aggressive they can be the hard way! Best investment yet though :D his color really stands out when he is mad

Yeah I bought him without researching it.. I found out how aggressive they can be the hard way! Best investment yet though :D his color really stands out when he is mad

Their color change can be quite dramatic when stressed, how often and how much water are you changing? With such a big messy fish it should be very regular large % changes
Hes kool though, like him. Im guessing he killed his tank mates, seen it all before theyre brutal.

Their color change can be quite dramatic when stressed, how often and how much water are you changing? With such a big messy fish it should be very regular large % changes
Hes kool though, like him. Im guessing he killed his tank mates, seen it all before theyre brutal.

I would get that yellow lab out of there before he does

I would get that yellow lab out of there before he does

I didnt see that! Your lab needs taking out, like yesterday. Take the lab back to the lfs or rehome it. That is inevitable death approaching, be a hero and save its life.

Ever since I got him I would try to find him a friend but hes pretty aggressive and like 4 months back I threw in an african cichlid and he did nothing!that little guy actually follows him around now and the butti shows no aggression not even over food. Im keeping a close eye on them though because of all the things ive read about the butterkoferi

Back
Top Bottom