What is the maximum amount of assorted African cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No thats his 60 i believe. Curved glass and big rocks.

Right?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

No that's in my 60 and considering the 125 for 600 dollars and yes rams in the 29 I also have a 30gallon baby turtle tank and 10 gallon

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry previous post LayzorBeams lol

125 with a stand for 600? I would jump on that if i had the space. If you feel its unfair see if you can negotiate and get him to throw in a filter and heater to even out the deal, lots of the non-chain LFS will make special offers if you work at it.

125 with a stand for 600? I would jump on that if i had the space. If you feel its unfair see if you can negotiate and get him to throw in a filter and heater to even out the deal, lots of the non-chain LFS will make special offers if you work at it.

Back on topic...

Sorry, was glancing through the thread rather quickly, and saw two clowns in a 29G thread.

OK so it is a good deal, I might have to haggle him for the heater and filter, and he does lay away :)

Back
Top Bottom