what is the meanest cichlid u own

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice terror I have two of them and two oscars two jacks and two convicts and they all are doing very well together

Nice..! How big is your tank?? Cant imagine the jacks and convicts not getting territorial...? From previous experience my paired convicts would take on the world as soon as they were breeding...

Nice..! How big is your tank?? Cant imagine the jacks and convicts not getting territorial...? From previous experience my paired convicts would take on the world as soon as they were breeding...

I have a 130 gal the Vicky's do try and fun things but they all get along for now

Attachments

• image-3371965269.jpg
    image-3371965269.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2749721290.jpg
    image-2749721290.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 95
Good size tank I have four convicts a jack and a red jewel in a 75 they were getting along good then for a few days established pecking order and they are fine again

Well considering I've only owned oscar, angelfish, M. Johanni, golden ram, german blue ram, and bolivian ram, I would have to say the oscar. He was pretty mean to our albino african clawed frog

Please keep post relavent and related to the topic at hand! Off topic posts have been removed.

I've only owned Angelfish and they terrorize my whole 55 gal tank. I hardly have any fish besides them because they kill off anything I add, even when they're not guarding eggs or babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom