What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BRACKISH

Aquarium Advice Regular
My 5 yr old wanted it but I have no idea the breed and yes I know she is spoiled
jytyqy7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

qa4azumy.jpg

tehy4aty.jpg

Looks like a hybrid I got from Petco a while back. I could be wrong tho

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's where I got it lol

It's a mbuna of some sort not to be rude but by looking at your tanks you should do a water change

Its just the lights on the tank or the camera, you cant tell that from a picture.... As for the fish some type of mbuna. Species I'm not sure, could be a hybrid which by the number of vertical stripes I am leaning toward hybrid.

Ya I hate those lights.

Probably some kinda zebra hybrid who knows since it came from Petco lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Could be a Psuedotropheus tropheops, or a mix of that.

I'm thinking it's a hybrid as well.

Psuedotropheus genus though.

I didn't want it lol but I love my girl lol. The rest of the tank are all peacocks and haps.

I didn't want it lol but I love my girl lol. The rest of the tank are all peacocks and haps.

I have a strawberry Cichlid and an albino socolofi thanks to my daughter, but I like them. The albino socolofi (Snow White Cichlid - wonder why she wanted it?) has been a very pleasant mishap though. That fish is actually really fun to watch.

My wife really wants one of those as well

He will probably be fine in there, cool looking fish just dont sell his babies if he has any. It would be impossible to tell the mix, hybrids can be any random mix up. I have a bumblebee and a blue hybrid that mated, the children of a blue fish and a black and yellow fish are black and yellow with more stripes than the bumblebee and the hybrid. How that happened Idk!

Back
Top Bottom