What kind of fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justkell

Aquarium Advice Regular
What type of fish dose everyone have ? I have a 55 gallon that I am starting up and want some ideas!

I have a senegal bichir, blood parrot, jack dempsey, german blue ram, african cichlids, guppies, cory catfish, plecos (spotted hifin and bristlenose), knifefish (blackghost and african brown)

Obviously not all in the same tank..lol.

In my tanks I have keyholes, Threadfin Heckelli's, few different types of syno cats. What exactly are you looking into? Africans, new world, tetras, barbs, etc?

Lake Victorian fish are in danger. There are many clubs, especially in Texas that you can get endangered fish from hobbists that you can get to keep the line going...I raise haplchromis cf Spotbar Yala Swamp. You raise them, breed them and pass the babies on to others. Most are aggressive. I have five in a 55.

Peacocks, haps, labs, bubble bees, Kenyi , anratus , acei , black skirt tetras , neons tetras , bettas . Gouremis , snails Cory cats! All in diff tanks. So many different options u can do ! Good luck

In my tanks I have keyholes, Threadfin Heckelli's, few different types of syno cats. What exactly are you looking into? Africans, new world, tetras, barbs, etc?

Hi thank you all for your responses! I have kept betas guppies mollies convict chiclids and oscars before my husband has a lake mawali tank. The tank I am setting up is a 55 gallon with white sand substrate and a flulivul filter really like my convict but haven't been able to keep any other fish with them( they are bullies)
I was thinking about a mollie guppy tank but kind of want chiclids. I was looking at jack Dempsey and green terrors but kind of want more then one type of fish ad don't know what kind of fish are Compatible together! Why type of fish can go with convicts ? Any wont get attacke and killed?

I have a senegal bichir, blood parrot, jack dempsey, german blue ram, african cichlids, guppies, cory catfish, plecos (spotted hifin and bristlenose), knifefish (blackghost and african brown)

Obviously not all in the same tank..lol.

lol I was reading that and was like what the!?:eek:

I have an assortment of Mbuna. Kenyi, Socolofi, Johanni, Cobalt, Acei, and a few others. Also have a little pair of red jewels in with them and they are doing well.

I also have a peacock tank full of drab looking grey washed out cichlids with one bright pink one.:nono:

Back
Top Bottom