What prices are your Malawi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Malawi what? Mbuna, Haplochromines, aulonocara, or Synodontis . Kind of need to be specific as it's a big lake...

Last edited:
Oh, well at 1 inch for 4 dollars for a variety at mine such as red top zebra, yellow lab, venustis,electric blue, and peacocks such as red shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just looking at what people pay for they're fish.

1" Mbuna like yellow labs and zebras at my LFS are $5.99. Juvie Peacocks are $12.99. The less common peacocks and mbuna obviously go for much more.

So Cal off 405 freeway called 405 tropical fish

P and p in cypress has hybrid flower horn Rds for 10 a piece at 5 inches, because no one want them lol

lol.. 16 bucks a pop for my mbuna up here in saskatchewan. Almost should make a trip to where you guys live and bring home a couple baggies in my pockets :p

Gosh. My closest LFS would run me about $46 for a 2 inch peacock.

Note; i don't include Petco/PetSmart in this. They are pet stores IMO, not an LFS. The store I'm talking about is privately owned.

And very expensive.

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Gosh. My closest LFS would run me about $46 for a 2 inch peacock.

Note; i don't include Petco/PetSmart in this. They are pet stores IMO, not an LFS. The store I'm talking about is privately owned.

And very expensive.

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

I guess it all depends on location and how much traffic they got flowing through :/

Yep.

I know i complain about money a lot haha, but can you see why?

$6 for a Neon Tetra, $46 for a Peacock, $8 for a juvy Convict, $250 for a 3 inch Discus.

Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom