what to do with a 125 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well sadly i woke up to find my baby fahaka puffer dead this morning :(

I has been a while since i kept big mean cichlids and i am still unsure about what i would like to do with this tank. I dont mind a species only tank but i need suggestions.Also I dont know much about africans but are frontosas an option? Its either one big fish or a ton of small community fish or its getting turned into a saltwater tank lol. All opinions welcome :thanks:

Dude massive community of mbuna or lake Tanganyka!!!!
As for the frontosas im pretty sure a group of 6 could fit nicely into that tank, but others will hopefully confirm

yea the african tanks are new to me but I honestly like sa or nw cichlids a lot better. Its just the fronts I like.I would love another long fin oscar but its something that i have kept before and would like something different.... are gars an option?

I think most gars would need a larger tank because they like swimming room and they tend to get quite large. I think whatever you prefer is what you should go for, making sure that the tank is equip to hold the fish. Now i find this the best part! Research till your brain melts like how i did when i got my Mbuna haha

Back
Top Bottom