What to do with a 150

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well now now. I have a dilemma. I can get the 150g still for $300 but found out it only comes with stand, canopy, tank and possibly lights OR I can get a FREE 120g tank with stand. Hmmmmm what would you do?

Get both!
Well now now. I have a dilemma. I can get the 150g still for $300 but found out it only comes with stand, canopy, tank and possibly lights OR I can get a FREE 120g tank with stand. Hmmmmm what would you do?

Hmmmmm both would be nice and yeah I could sell the 120 for a few hundred bucks and put it toward the 150. Oh decisions decisions lol

Get both and store one if you don't have the room....

You'll kick yourself...trust me been there....

Shell dweller tank was suggested by me like 10 pages back. Rofl.

But unfortunately they wouldn't do well with the bigger fish.

MABJ said:
Shell dweller tank was suggested by me like 10 pages back. Rofl.

But unfortunately they wouldn't do well with the bigger fish.

Lol I'm not giving him the credit for suggesting it. I was just curious if I could mix them. It would give a nice balance between mid water swimmers and bottom fish like shell dwellers.

On another note. I've decided that I'm just going to get the 120 for now and empty my 55g into it. Possibly add a few other male peacocks, preferably ob peacocks. I'm going to use the 55 as my kids community tank. They've taken a great interest to the fresh water sharks ie bala, rainbow and silver shark. So I'm thinking of maybe a mild tank with tiger barbs, cherry barbs, sharks, Cory's, rainbows and possibly a group of neon tetras and of course, live plants with a sand bed, maybe black sand.

What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom