what type of fish are these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here she is. she has some striping. i feel like she is some sort of a mix breed. i bought her from a pet shop where i got all the others though.

It could very well be a rusty mix. They will breed with about anything including a rock IMO. I call them horn dogs. They are the worst fish ever if you don't want hybrids.

I think I forgot to mention the multi colored one is a ob peacock. So it's a hybrid Sewell but they aren't an man made they are found in the wild.

just looked up some pics on google. and i dont think i have a moori. they all have a huge bump on thier head and are blue. the only blue cichlid i have is electric blue hap and the cobalt zebra. sound about right?

does anyone know what the black fish is? hes all black with white tipped fins. i looked around on the web still cant figure it out.

Attachments

• IMAG0170.jpg
    IMAG0170.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 40
just looked up some pics on google. and i dont think i have a moori. they all have a huge bump on thier head and are blue. the only blue cichlid i have is electric blue hap and the cobalt zebra. sound about right?

Sounds about right, it's what I thought at first which I said above someplace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom